Adapted from: Pizzeria Del?na / Michelle Tam (Nom Nom Paleo)
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
1 large head of cauli?ower
? cup Italian parsley, chopped
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced lengthwise
1 tsp. Aleppo pepper or red pepper ?akes
? cup capers, drained (optional)
1. Take apart cauli?ower and trim around the core to release the ?orets.
2. Head the coconut oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. When it shimmers,?drop in the cauli?ower ?orets along with a generous sprinkle of salt. (Note: Don?t?overcrowd the skillet. Fry in two batches if you must!)
3. While the cauli?ower browned in the skillet, mince the garlic, measure the capers, and?chop the parsley.
4. Flip the ?orets as they cook until they are brown all over (about 8-10 minutes).
5. Once the cauli?ower is browned and toasty, toss in the capers, parsley, and garlic and?stir-fry everything until the garlic is browned.
6. Add in the Aleppo/red pepper and adjust seasonings.