Adapted from: Pizzeria Delﬁna / Michelle Tam (Nom Nom Paleo)
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
1 large head of cauliﬂower
¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced lengthwise
1 tsp. Aleppo pepper or red pepper ﬂakes
¼ cup capers, drained (optional)
1. Take apart cauliﬂower and trim around the core to release the ﬂorets.
2. Head the coconut oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. When it shimmers, drop in the cauliﬂower ﬂorets along with a generous sprinkle of salt. (Note: Don’t overcrowd the skillet. Fry in two batches if you must!)
3. While the cauliﬂower browned in the skillet, mince the garlic, measure the capers, and chop the parsley.
4. Flip the ﬂorets as they cook until they are brown all over (about 8-10 minutes).
5. Once the cauliﬂower is browned and toasty, toss in the capers, parsley, and garlic and stir-fry everything until the garlic is browned.
6. Add in the Aleppo/red pepper and adjust seasonings.