Adapted from: Fuss Free Cooking
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: N/A
Total time: 10 minutes
2 oz. arugula
1 avocado, diced
½ large cucumber, diced
3 oz. smoked salmon
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
1 lime, juiced
2 tbsp. EVOO
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small dry pan, toast 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds over medium ﬂame until lightly brown. Set aside.
2. Wash and dry the arugula. Set aside.
3. Slice cucumber. Set aside.
4. Half a lime and squeeze the juice into a small bowl.
5. Then add olive oil, salt to taste, and a 1/2 tablespoon of the toasted sesame seeds. Whisk until it emulsiﬁes.
6. In a salad bowl, add arugula, cucumber, and hand torn smoked salmon.
7. Use an avocado slicer to slice the avocado. To avoid the avocado from turning brown, I dip slices of the avocado in the dressing and add into the salad bowl. Scatter the remaining toasted sesame seeds as a finishing touch.
8. Serve with the dressing as desired and enjoy!