Adapted from: Fuss Free Cooking
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: N/A
Total time: 10 minutes
2 oz. arugula
1 avocado, diced
? large cucumber, diced
3 oz. smoked salmon
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
1 lime, juiced
2 tbsp. EVOO
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small dry pan, toast 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds over medium ?ame until lightly?brown. Set aside.
2. Wash and dry the arugula. Set aside.
3. Slice cucumber. Set aside.
4. Half a lime and squeeze the juice into a small bowl.
5. Then add olive oil, salt to taste, and a 1/2 tablespoon of the toasted sesame seeds.?Whisk until it emulsi?es.
6. In a salad bowl, add arugula, cucumber, and hand torn smoked salmon.
7. Use an avocado slicer to slice the avocado. To avoid the avocado from turning brown, I?dip slices of the avocado in the dressing and add into the salad bowl. Scatter the?remaining toasted sesame seeds as a finishing touch.
8. Serve with the dressing as desired and enjoy!