Adapted from: Liza Sternik
Prep time: <5 minutes
Cook time: <5 minutes
Total time: <10 minutes
4 tbsp. water or ? cup salsa
1 sprig cilantro, chopped
? tbsp. butter
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat frying pan with ? tbsp. butter on medium heat.
2. Carefully crack two eggs into pan.
3. After 30 seconds, add water or salsa and cover.
4. Depending on preferred consistency, cook from 2-5 min. Test eggs by uncovering and?carefully touching yolks to judge consistency. If watery or very squishy, yolk will be runny.?If squishy, yolk will be partially ?rm with runny sections. If ?rm, yolk will be thoroughly?cooked.
5. Turn off heat, add salt & pepper to taste, garnish with cilantro, and serve.