Adapted from: Liza Sternik
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
Total time: 10-15 minutes
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat 2 ½ inches of water to a boil in a small saucepan.
2. Using a soup spoon, gently lower eggs into boiling water.
3. Immediately set timer for 7 minutes.
4. Fill a bowl with cold water in the sink and add a few ice cubes.
5. After 7 minutes, immediately remove pan from heat carefully remove eggs from boiling water with soup spoon. Place directly in ice water.
6. After a couple minutes, remove eggs from ice water, crack, peel, add salt and pepper and enjoy!