Cook 5 mins ? Makes?2
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 avocado
- 1 mango, diced
- handful roasted almonds
1. Combine mustard, vinegar and 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a salad bowl. Season.
3. Chop broccoli into tiny trees and toss in the dressing.
4. Chop avocado in half and scoop bight sized chunks into the dressing using a spoon.
5. Toss salad to distribute the dressing and serve with almonds and mango on top.