Prep 10 min ∙ Makes 4 Servings
- 2 Kirby or 3 Persian cucumbers, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, veins removed, diced
- 10 grape tomatoes, quartered, or 1 beefsteak tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh cilantro or additional parsley, for garnish (optional)
Combine cucumbers, bell pepper, tomatoes, lemon juice, oil, parsley, salt and pepper in medium-sized salad bowl and mix well.
Chill for 1 hour.
Just before serving, garnish salad with fresh cilantro or parsley, if desired.