Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://healthyplanetus.org/imachef-21daychallenge/ or https://www.facebook.com/HealthyPlanetUS/app/1032711093488525/ and who are Preschool age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Healthy Planet US, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the ?Employees?), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (?You?) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Healthy Planet US as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 25th of April 2016 at 8am (Pacific Time Zone) and ending 24th May 2016 at Midnight (Pacific Time Zone). ?All online entries must be received by 24th May 2016 at Midnight (Pacific Time Zone).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://healthyplanetus.org/imachef-21daychallenge/ or https://www.facebook.com/HealthyPlanetUS/app/1032711093488525/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Healthy Planet US. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Healthy Planet US.
5. Prizes: There are two official winning chefs. One from each of the two categories. The family, friends, classmates, colleagues etc of these winning chefs are also winners, as detailed here:
Pre-K through High School category
19-year-olds and older category
Chef?s family or 3 friends
The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the ?Winner?) will receive:
Pre-K through High School category
Winning chef – $150 to Crate and Barrel, Official #ImAChef Winner Chef Jacket ($45), Bentology lunch box ($22.99), Hampton Creek Mayo Basket ($30 each)
Chef?s family – San Francisco & San Jose – 4 Hop On- Hop Off Tickets ($219.96); Sacramento – TBD; San Diego – CSA Farm Box ($65)
Chef?s class – Official #ImAChef Winner Apron ($35/apron), 18 Rabbits Bars ($60), Membership to the Joyful 12 Kitchen Lab ($60/membership), Cooking Class by Local Chef (TBD)
Chef?s school – $1000 school garden grant
19-year-olds and older category
Winning chef – A Wok Kit from the World Famous Wok Shop ($42.80), Official #ImAChef Winner Chef Jacket ($45), A dozen Sprogs ($26.99) (Bay Area winners only, $50 gift card to Philz Coffee, Hampton Creek Mayo Basket ($30 each) 10% off at Good Stuff Distributor
Chef?s family or 3 friends – San Francisco & San Jose – Passes to Pacific Leadership Ropes Course ($500), Dinner for 2 to the Plant Cafe ($50), 4 passes to BodyRock ($140); Sacramento – TBD; San Diego – CSA Farm Box and Farm tour with U-pick harvest ($70) and two tickets for Captain Dave’s Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour ($130)
Chef?s Company – All Inclusive Team Building School Garden Dig Day ($800)
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award.The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Healthy Planet US. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Healthy Planet US to use Winner?s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Healthy Planet US. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Healthy Planet US shall have no liability for Winner?s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner?s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Healthy Planet US? SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER?S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Healthy Planet US, anyone acting on behalf of Healthy Planet US, and Healthy Planet US? licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Healthy Planet US reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Healthy Planet US? control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Healthy Planet US may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Healthy Planet US. Healthy Planet US reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Healthy Planet US has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Healthy Planet US reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Healthy Planet US and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant?s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States ?AND the State of California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney?s fees, other than participant?s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner?s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:Healthy Planet US
PO Box 27371 San Francisco, CA 94127. Requests must be received no later than 7th of June 2016 5pm Pacific Standard Time Zone.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Healthy Planet US PO Box 27371 San Francisco, CA 94127.
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Healthy Planet US is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.