Adapted from: Chelsea Lords (Chelsea?s Messy Apron)
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
1 cup quinoa, rinsed
1 ? tsp. tomato bouillon (optional)
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
? cup black olives
1 medium avocado
1 cup cucumber, chopped
? cup feta cheese
? cup + 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. salt or more to taste
? tsp. ground pepper
?-? cup EVOO
1. Thoroughly wash your quinoa and follow package directions to cook the quinoa. Add?the tomato bouillon when the water starts to boil.
2. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and slice the black olives either in half or in slices.
3. Peel the cucumber in stripes, deseed if desired, and chop into small pieces.
4. Remove the avocado skins and pit and chop into small pieces.
5. Combine the cherry tomatoes, black olives, cucumber, and avocado in a medium sized?bowl and lightly stir together.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, dried oregano, and minced garlic.?Whisk in the salt and pepper.
7. While you are continuing to whisk, slowly add in the olive oil.
8. Pour the dressing over the cooked quinoa that has been cooled.
9. Toss the rest of the vegetables in with the quinoa and let chill in the fridge for at least 30?minutes to let the ?avors marinate together,
10.When ready to serve, top the salad with crumbled feta cheese and enjoy!