Adapted from: Liza Sternik
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
1 piece of sliced bread
butter to taste
salt and pepper to taste
1. With a small class or using a knife, cut out a circle in the middle of your bread.
2. Butter one side of the bread.
3. Warm a small frying pan on medium heat. Add a half tab of butter.
4. Place the bread in the frying pan, butter face-up.
5. Gentle crack egg into the hole in the bread.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. When egg whites start to turn white, carefully ﬂip bread with spatula.
8. When egg is cooked to your liking, remove from heat and serve with topping(s) of your choice.