Adapted from: Kath Younger (Kath Eats Real Food)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
1 large eggplant
1 tbsp. EVOO
salt and pepper to taste
1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
1 (14 oz.) can ﬁre-roasted tomatoes
1 tbsp. Garlic Gold nuggets
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 cup cheese of your choice
1. Slice eggplant into ½ to 1-inch discs.
2. Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 400ºF.
4. Flip eggplants.
5. Add tomato paste and then pile on tomatoes.
6. Top with Garlic Gold, Italian seasoning, and cheese and bake another 10 minutes.
7. Let cool, serve, and enjoy!