Do you want to create fun, new ways to tell stories? Are you interested in growing the conscious eater movement!
Who we?re looking for:
Creative, sharp and compassionate individuals ready to hit the ground running with an internship in the Marketing and Development side of a great nonprofit. Based in San Francisco, Healthy Planet is a collaborative work environment. ?We are looking to grow our team and support outreach, public relations, digital/content marketing, and build social media communities/relationships.
We want to speak with you if you are:
Fun, tech, social media savvy, creative, full of ideas, and have a passion for the health, food, and education industry. We?d love it if you love photography, photoshop and design software, writing, website user experience and content management. We want someone who is a go-getter, an efficient worker, a self starter who has a friendly attitude, a multi-tasker that prioritizes to meet deadlines, and a flexible schedule for some evening/weekend work.
- Create digital campaigns to support leadership, events, webinars, social media, online marketing and other digital advertising
- Work as a team to create marketing collateral and tools including brochures, diagrams, graphics, and image centric media
- Strong organizational skills in photo management and filming b roll footage
- Strong interest and passion for digital marketing, analytics and online community platforms
- Work as a team to analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics/analytics and place into data visualization
- Collaborate across the organization to drive growth in digital, video and image centric content
- Design Infographics
- Highlight improvements for website usability, and user interface
- Ensure that campaigns, communications and messaging are aligned to Healthy Planet?s brand guidelines, referencing style guide, and tone of voice
- Interest in photography and taking pictures day to day, at events, and/or at Dig Days
- Strong interest in creating video content
- Collaborate to create video and visual Editorial Calendars to reach Healthy Planet?s goals while meeting deadlines
- Familiar with or interest to learn iMovie, Garageband, Hyper Lapse, Insta Movies, Vine, Youtube
- Desire to develop skills and implement techniques in storyboarding/mood boarding, to apply to visual campaigns and strategy
- Basic skills and knowledge in at least one of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
- Familiar with free, open source programs, and/or apps for image and video editing i.e. Canva, Pic Lab, Hyperlapse, Takes, Directr, Video Editing
- Proficient in Google Applications
- Self starter and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Desire to attend events, conferences, and educational seminars outside of office hours to learn new marketing and PR tactics, strengthen skills and network with community members
- Junior or Senior Year University level student studying graphic design, photography, marketing, communications or related field?Or* Completed Bachelor?s degree in graphic design, photography, marketing, communications, or related field
This will be 3 days per week (one day remote) with some evenings and weekends needed.
Note: This is an unpaid internship. Reward comes in helping to become something that?s bigger than yourself. You?re supporting incredible programs that will educate children about how important it is to eat healthy.
If interested, please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
For more information call (415) 49GROW4