Adapted from: Mikaela Reuben (MindBodyGreen)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
Total time: 40-45 minutes
1 ? tbsp. coconut oil + 1 tbsp. to coat?cauli?ower
1 shallot, chopped
1-inch ginger, peeled and chopped
1 stalk lemon grass
6 kaf?r lime leaves
1 head cauli?ower
1 tbsp. turmeric powder
pinch sea salt
1. If you can grill the cauli?ower, opt for this rather than broiling. If using oven, turn oven to?broil, or turn on grill.
2. Peel the outside leaf of the lemon grass off, pound or press the inside with a wooden?spoon to help release aromas, and chop into smaller ? inch pieces.
3. Add coconut oil, shallot, and ginger to a medium-sized pot.
4. Once the shallot has softened add lemongrass and kaf?r lime leaf. Leave on low heat to?simmer for about 30 minutes or longer.
5. Cut the stem off the cauli?ower head. Cut the ?orets off the stem making them?approximately 1-2 inches big.
6. Massage a little coconut oil onto the cauli?ower and sprinkle with sea salt and put into?the oven. Keep a close eye as the cauli?ower as it won?t take long to cook.
7. When the cauli?ower is lightly browned take it out of the oven.
8. Strain the contents of the pot and drizzle or toss through cauli?ower.
9. Sprinkle with sea salt and toss with turmeric until each piece is bright and orange and?enjoy!