Email This Page
Fill in the details below and we'll send a link off right away!
- 2 bunches basil (leaves only)
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Blanch basil leaves 20-30 seconds in boiling water, then move into ice water.
- Strain very well, then place in a blender with salt and oil.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes on and off trying not to get the oil hot.
- Strain through a coffee filter or cheese cloth.
Oops! You need to be logged in to use this form.
Stay up to date on all things Healthy Planet US!