Adapted from: Amy Love (Real Food Whole Health)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
2 tbsp. coconut oil or ghee
8 split boneless chicken thighs
2 stems fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and?chopped
? cup balsamic vinegar
? cup orange marmalade (unsweetened ??look for 100% spreadable fruit)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Season thighs with salt and pepper. Melt coconut oil or ghee in large saut? pan over?medium-high heat. Add orange wedges to pan.
2. Add chicken to pan and sprinkle rosemary over the chicken. Brown chicken on both?sides and cook through, about 4-5 minutes per side.
3. Remove chicken from pan and add balsamic vinegar to deglaze. It might be a wise idea?to have the vent fan on or a window cracked during this step.
4. Scrape up browned bits off the bottom of the pan and then mix in marmalade/orange?spread.
5. Add chicken back to pan to coat and serve.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped rosemary if desire and enjoy!