Adapted from: New York Times Magazine
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
1 tbsp. EVOO
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the asparagus in a pan or bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Season to taste with?salt and pepper and lightly toss so the asparagus is evenly coated.
2. Lightly coat a pan with oil and keep over high heat.
3. When hot, add balsamic vinegar. When the vinegar is sizzling add the asparagus and?evenly spread.
4. Reduce to medium-high heat, continually rotating the asparagus to evenly coat in?vinegar until the asparagus are crisp and bright green (about 10-15 minutes).
5. Add more salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!