Adapted from: Liz Parent (I Heart Vegetables)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
1 large egg
¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
¼ tsp. red pepper ﬂakes
salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice your avocado in half and remove the pit.
2. Crack your egg, and separate the yolk and the white. You’re actually just using the yolk for this.
3. Separate the yolk into to mostly-equal parts, and ﬁll the pit of the avocado with the egg yolk.
4. Sprinkle each half with a little cheese and red pepper ﬂakes.
5. Bake it in the oven at 400ºF for about 7 minutes, or until the cheese gets all brown and bubbly.
6. Serve and enjoy!