6 Tips to keep your garden growing while on vacation
- Assign a Garden Buddy
- Is there an employee who will be on premises during spring break? Give them a watering schedule and assign days that will work for them.
- Water & Mulch
- Just before vacation water your garden well and then add mulch around the base of each plant to help retain moisture.
- DIY Self Watering Jugs
- Learn about this easy fast fill, slow water release system
- Recycled Bottles
- Consider grouping plants by water needs
- This tool is the best $7 you could spend
- Plants range from what their dry-wet means to them
- The full spectrum of dry to wet is 1-10
- However some plants are dry at 7 and others at 2
- Help caretakers or garden buddies by grouping or labeling plants by watering needs
- Use technology to your advantage.
Oops! You need to be logged in to use this form.