Use these 5 simple steps to take your food frenzy to the next level:
- Real food grows and dies, it is not created in a factory
- Real food rots and wilts — real food cannot sit on a shelf for months
- Real food does not have an ingredient label
- Real food in its most natural state will always be either a vegetable, fruit, grain, legume, nuts, seeds, and/or animal protein
- Real food has been minimally processed
Healthy Planet will be using these “real food” guidelines for our Spring 21 Day Challenge #TakeBackLunch. Registration is now open, and free to everyone! Can you eat real food for 21 Days?!