FREE to participate!
Our 2nd annual 21 Day Challenge is all about lunch! We’re challenging you to #TakeBackLunch by eating real food for lunch for 21 days.
We all struggle with what to eat for lunch everyday. Whether it’s from a restaurant, from home, at work, or at school, this challenge will give you the opportunity to celebrate clean and simple eating, and “take back lunch’ by choosing to eat real and minimally processed foods.
What does ‘real food’ mean?
- Real food grows and dies, it is not created in a factory
- Real food rots and wilts — real food cannot sit on a shelf for months
- Real food does not have an ingredient label
- Real food in its most natural state will always be either a vegetable, fruit, grain, legume, nuts, seeds, and/or animal protein
- Real food has been minimally processed
FREE daily giveaways, tips, recipes, swag, and menu specials from 20 of your favorite local and national businesses!
One of our top partners, Fitness SF, is giving away a 1 week pass to any of Fitness SF’s 6 locations (Marin, Oakland, SF Castro, SF Fillmore, SF Mid Market and SF SOMA) to everyone who registers for the challenge! Plus you’ll be entered into a raffle to win a 3 month AGA membership + 3 Personal Training Sessions!!!
The #TakeBackLunch 21 Day Challenge launches on Monday, May 4th and ends on Sunday May 24th!
Register today to make sure you don’t miss the 21 Day Challenge #TakeBackLunch